Terms of Service
The following terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") govern your use of this Web Site (www.dementia5.com, the "Web Site" including sub-directories and sub-domains). The Web Site is made, owned and operated by Dementia Five Publishing House ("Dementia Five Publishing House" or "Dementia 5 Publishing House" or "d5 Publishing House" or "d5”). If you do not agree to these Terms of Service, you may not access or otherwise use the Web Site. We reserve the right to change or alter the Terms of Service, at any time without notice to you. Please read the following information:
- Web Copyright Information: All pages within this Internet site (“Site”) are the property of d5 and its affiliates. No portion of the materials on these pages may be reprinted or republished in any form without prior written consent of d5.
- Property Rights: d5 owns all rights, titles and interest governing and regarding the Web Site, and its content (including but not limited to illustrations, text and software), any and all data and materials within, its compilation and format.
- Trademark Notice: d5 and the distinctive likenesses associated with Dementia Five Publishing House are trademarks of d5.
- Prohibited Conduct: Fair use of the Web Site community forum warrants that the you (“Member”) shall not misrepresent yourself for the purpose of promoting third party content, attempt unauthorized access to other computer systems throughout the Web Site, or its partners, in an attempt to interrupt or burden Web Site resources, or in an effort to acquire personal information (such as engaging in the harvest of e-mail addresses).
- Community Forum: d5 makes community resources available through its Web Site (such as a public wiki and community forum) which can and will be monitored by d5 administration in an effort to restrict unlawful, threatening, libelous, vulgar, sexually explicit, indecent or profane messages, data or content. The Member agrees to not upload, transmit, post or distribute said material through the Web Site.
- Contributor Submissions: The Member shall not willingly submit copy written material for evaluation, in any form. Contributors may provide data that is public domain or their own intellectual property.
- Miscellaneous: This agreement is honored in the State of Massachusetts, and shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth. Each party to the Terms of Service submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the commonwealth and federal courts sitting in the County of Worcester in the commonwealth of Massachusetts, and waives any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts. In any action to enforce the Terms of Service, the prevailing party will be entitled to costs and attorney fees. In the event that any of the provisions in the Terms of Service are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, such provisions shall be limited to the minimum extend necessary so that the Terms of Service shall otherwise remain in full force and effect.
This ends the entire agreement between parties hereto pertaining to the subject matter hereof, and any and all oral or written exceptions heretofor existing between the parties hereto are expressly canceled.